Skip Navigation

IRS Online Portal


Wanting to know when you will receive your IRS Stimulus Payment? 

The IRS has opened their online portal. 

The portal can be found at:
The following activities can be done on the site:


Use the "Get My Payment" application to:

  • Check payment status
  • Confirm payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS don't have direct deposit information and hasn't sent an account holders payment yet


If the IRS doesn't have direct deposit information from a 2018 or 2019 return – and hasn't yet sent payment – use the Get My Payment application to let the IRS know where to send direct deposit.

2019 Filers: The IRS will send payment using the information provided with a 2019 tax return. Account holders will not be able to change it.

2018 Filers: If account holders need to change account information or mailing address, file 2019 taxes electronically as soon as possible. That is the only way to let us know your new information.

Note: The IRS is not currently able to process individual paper tax returns due to the COVID-19 outbreak.


If an account holder doesn't file taxes, they can use the "Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here" application to provide simple information so you can get your payment.

Account holders can use this application if:

The account holder did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or

The account holder wasn't required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons.

If an account holder receives these benefits, the IRS already has information and account holders will receive $1,200.

Account holders should not use this application if they receive:

Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits

Railroad Retirement and Survivor Benefits

Special note: People in these groups who have qualifying children under age 17 can use this application to claim the $500 payment per child.

Information from EPCOR

Back to Top